The NY Times Mini crossword is the smaller version of the New York Times Crossword that is available to everyone having an NYT account. Joel Fagliano creates and edits the Mini Crossword with new word puzzles every day. Back in August 2014, The NYT launched a new app that includes the Mini Crossword Puzzle as well.
Mini Crossword Puzzle is free for all subscribers of crossword. They can access the daily puzzle from their iPad and iPhones as well. But for the no subscribers it isn’t free, you have to buy the yearly subscription of it.
We are here to help with every solution of the NYT Mini Crossword Puzzle, as you can see below. We have personally solved the puzzle and providing you the Mini Crossword Answers for Today November 07, 2022.
NY Times Mini Crossword Answers 7 November 2022
- Salad with blue cheese, boiled eggs and bacon NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Tempted with bait NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Able to move quickly NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Krill seeker NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Pest control product NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Grabber in an arcade machine NYT mini Crossword Clue
- “You ___ to be ashamed of yourself!” NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Prickly patch plant NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Protagonist in the “Twilight” books NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Eliciting a slack-jawed “Whoaaa …” NYT mini Crossword Clue
The Crossword since ages ruled the heart of word gamers, especially in America. This game has been loved by millions and so the New York Times has that many subscribers every year. The black-and-white brain teaser puzzles are not only ruling the word games but also providing a great learning experience as well. So this is why we also advise you to get the NY Times yearly subscription and start playing NY Times Mini Crossword.