The NY Times Mini crossword is the smaller version of the New York Times Crossword that is available to everyone having an NYT account. Joel Fagliano creates and edits the Mini Crossword with new word puzzles every day. Back in August 2014, The NYT launched a new app that includes the Mini Crossword Puzzle as well.
Mini Crossword Puzzle is free for all subscribers of crossword. They can access the daily puzzle from their iPad and iPhones as well. But for the no subscribers it isn’t free, you have to buy the yearly subscription of it.
We are here to help with every solution of the NYT Mini Crossword Puzzle, as you can see below. We have personally solved the puzzle and providing you the Mini Crossword Answers for Today November 02, 2022.
NY Times Mini Crossword Answers Today
- “Same here” (3 wds.) NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Football end zone marker NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Opposite of ashamed NYT mini Crossword Clue
- First word of the “Sesame Street” theme song NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Teacher’s ___ NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Smartphone downloads NYT mini Crossword Clue
- It’s brown and sticky (and not a stick) NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Single-handedly NYT mini Crossword Clue
- Climb up on NYT mini Crossword Clue
- ___ 500 (race) NYT mini Crossword Clue
The Crossword since ages ruled the heart of word gamers especially in America. This game has been loved by millions and so the New York Times has that many subscribers every year. The black-and-white brain teaser puzzles are not only ruling the word games but also providing a great learning experience as well. So this is why we also advise you to get the NY Times yearly subscription and start playing it.